Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of cvl-865 as adjunctive treatment in adults with drug-resistant focal-onset seizures.
THIS STUDY INVOLVES RESEARCH AND IS BEING CONDUCTED TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG CALLED CVL-865 AS A POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR EPILEPSY.
- OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, 57-WEEK ACTIVE TREATMENT EXTENSION STUDY OF CVL-865 AS ADJUNCTIVE THERAPY IN ADULTS WITH DRUG-RESISTANT FOCAL-ONSET SEIZURES
- Code EudraCT: 2019-004057-83
- Protocol number: CVL-865-SZ-002
- Promoter: Civitas Therapeutics, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.