Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of TPX-0005 in patients with advanced solid tumors with ALK, ROS1 or NTRK1-3 rearrangements
THE AIM IS TO DETERMINE, MORE SPECIFICALLY, WHETHER REPOTRECTINIB WORKS, ESPECIALLY IN GROUPS OF PATIENTS WITH THE DIFFERENT TUMOR GENE REARRANGEMENTS.
- FIRST-IN-HUMAN, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL PHASE I/II STUDY OF THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF TPX-0005 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS WITH ALK, ROS1 OR NTRK1-3 REARRANGEMENTS (TRIDENT-1).
- Code EudraCT: 2016-003616-13
- Protocol number: TPX-0005-01
- Promoter: Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.