Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of ASTX029 in patients with advanced solid tumors
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY IS TO ANALYZE THE SAFETY OF THE STUDY DRUG, ASTX029, AND TO FIND THE APPROPRIATE DOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENTAL DRUG FOR USE IN THIS AND OTHER STUDIES.
- PHASE I/II STUDY OF THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND ACTIVITY OF ASTX029 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS.
- Code EudraCT: 2018-004568-72
- Protocol number: ASTX029-01
- Promoter: Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.