Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with sacituzumab govitecan vs. physician's choice treatment in patients with unresectable metastatic or locally advanced urothelial cancer.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO DETERMINE WHETHER TREATMENT WITH SACITUZUMAB GOVITECAN CAN IMPROVE SURVIVAL IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE METASTATIC OR LOCALLY ADVANCED UROTHELIAL CANCER WHO HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY (E.G., CISPLATIN OR CARBOPLATIN) AND PD-1/PD-L1 THERAPY.
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF SACITUZUMAB GOVITECAN VS. PHYSICIAN'S CHOICE TREATMENT IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE METASTATIC OR LOCALLY ADVANCED UNRESECTABLE UROTHELIAL CANCER. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-002964-29
- Protocol number: IMMU-132-13
- Promoter: Immunomedics, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.