Get to know our clinical trials
Phase I/II FIH trial of REGN5458 in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION ON THE SAFETY OF REGN5458 AND TO FIND THE MOST APPROPRIATE DOSE OF REGN5458 FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- PHASE I/II FIH STUDY OF REGN5458 (ANTI-BCMA X BISPECIFIC ANTI-CD3 ANTIBODY) IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- Code EudraCT: 2018-003188-78
- Protocol number: R5458-ONC-1826
- Promoter: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.