Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of RMC-6291 in monotherapy in subjects with advanced solid tumors with KRAS(G12C) mutation.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND PHARMACOKINETICS (PK) OF ESCALATING DOSES OF RMC-6291 (KRAS G12C(ON) INHIBITOR) IN MONOTHERAPY IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS AND TO IDENTIFY THE MAXIMUM TOLERATED DOSE (MTD) AND RECOMMENDED PHASE 2 DOSE.
- PHASE I/IB, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, OPEN-LABEL, STEPWISE ESCALATION AND DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF RMC-6291 IN MONOTHERAPY IN SUBJECTS WITH ADVANCED KRAS(G12C)-MUTATED SOLID TUMORS
- Code EudraCT: 2022-000388-35
- Protocol number: RMC-6291-001
- Promoter: Revolution Medicines, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.