Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of AZD9833 compared to anastrozole plus palbociclib for the treatment of patients with estrogen receptor receptor-positive, HER2-negative advanced breast cancer who have not received any systemic treatment for the disease.
THE TRIAL AIMS TO DEMONSTRATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF THE COMBINATION OF AZD9833 WITH PALBOCICLIB IN THE TREATMENT OF ADVANCED/METASTATIC BREAST CANCER COMPARED TO THE ALTERNATIVE REFERENCE TREATMENT
- RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, DOUBLE-BLIND, PHASE III TRIAL OF AZD9833 (A SERD, SELECTIVE ER DEGRADER, ORAL) PLUS PALBOCICLIB COMPARED TO ANASTROZOLE PLUS PALBOCICLIB FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ESTROGEN RECEPTOR-POSITIVE, HER2-NEGATIVE ADVANCED BREAST CANCER WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SYSTEMIC TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED DISEASE. SERENA-4
- Code EudraCT: 2020-002276-12
- Protocol number: D8532C00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Molecule/Drug: AZD9833
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.