Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of KRT-232 in subjects with relapsed or refractory small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE WHETHER KRT-232 IS WELL TOLERATED WHEN ADMINISTERED TO PARTICIPANTS WITH MPC AND WHETHER KRT-232 CAN IMPROVE MPC.
- PHASE 2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY OF THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF KRT-232 IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY SMALL-CELL LUNG CANCER (SCLC).
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001530-19
- Protocol number: KRT-232-112
- Promoter: Kartos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.