Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of administration of JNJ-75276617 in combination with targeted therapies for the treatment of AML in subjects with acute myeloid leukemia
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO FIND THE APPROPRIATE DOSE OF INVESTIGATIONAL JNJ-75276617 WHEN ADMINISTERED WITH OTHER DRUGS FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA (AML) TO PATIENTS WITH MUTATIONS IN THE KMT2A OR NPM1 GENE
- PHASE IB STUDY OF ADMINISTRATION OF JNJ-75276617 IN COMBINATION WITH TARGETED THERAPIES FOR AML TREATMENT IN SUBJECTS WITH ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA WITH ALTERATIONS IN KMT2A OR NPM1
- Code EudraCT: 2021-003999-14
- Protocol number: 75276617ALE1002
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.