Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of itolizumab in combination with corticosteroids for the initial treatment of acute graft-versus-recipient disease.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY (BENEFITS AND RISKS) OF ITOLIZUMAB, WHEN ADDED TO CORTICOSTEROIDS, AS A TREATMENT FOR YOUR CRID. WE WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT EFFECTS, GOOD OR BAD, ITOLIZUMAB HAS ON EACH PATIENT AND THEIR CRID. WE ALSO WANT TO MEASURE THE LEVELS OF ITOLIZUMAB IN THEIR BLOOD OVER TIME. YOUR VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN THIS RESEARCH STUDY MAY HELP DETERMINE WHETHER ITOLIZUMAB IS SAFE WHEN GIVEN TO PARTICIPANTS WITH CRID (ACUTE GRAFT-VERSUS-RECIPIENT DISEASE).
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-MASKED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-MASKED, MULTICENTER STUDY OF ITOLIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CORTICOSTEROIDS FOR THE INITIAL TREATMENT OF ACUTE GRAFT-VERSUS-RECIPIENT DISEASE. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-004529-57
- Protocol number: EQ-100-02
- Promoter: Equillium, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.