Get to know our clinical trials
Study of BMS-986253 in combination with nivolumab in advanced cancers
THE GOAL OF THIS STUDY IS TO EXPLORE POSSIBLE CHANGES IN HIS TUMOR AND HIS OVERALL HEALTH STATUS AFTER HE RECEIVES AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, CALLED BMS-986253, ALONG WITH ANOTHER EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, CALLED NIVOLUMAB.
- PHASE 1/2A STUDY OF BMS-986253 IN COMBINATION WITH NIVOLUMAB IN ADVANCED CANCERS. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2018-000340-26
- Protocol number: CA027-002
- Promoter: Bristol Myers Squibb
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.