Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of SY-1425 plus azacitidine compared to placebo plus azacitidine, in adult patients with newly diagnosed high-risk, RARA-positive myelodysplastic syndrome
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO TEST THE EFFICACY OF SY-1425 ADDED TO AZACITIDINE IN THE TREATMENT OF MDS.
- RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED PHASE III STUDY OF SY-1425 PLUS AZACITIDINE COMPARED TO PLACEBO PLUS AZACITIDINE IN ADULT PATIENTS NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH-RISK, RARA-POSITIVE MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-004528-40
- Protocol number: SY-1425-301
- Promoter: Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.