Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of EOS100850 as a single agent or in combination with pembrolizumab or chemotherapy in participants with advanced cancers.
THE AIM OF THIS TRIAL IS TO EVALUATE HOW YOUR BODY TOLERATES THE DRUG EOS100850 AND WHAT EFFECTS IT HAS ON THE TUMOR. IN ADDITION, IT WILL INVESTIGATE WHAT HAPPENS TO EOS100850 IN YOUR BODY, HOW YOU GET RID OF IT AND WHAT EFFECTS EOS100850 HAS ON YOUR BODY. THE EFFECTS OF EOS100850 WILL BE INVESTIGATED BY BLOOD SAMPLES AND TUMOR BIOPSIES, AS WELL AS BY MEASURING CHANGES IN TUMOR SIZE.
- FIRST-IN-HUMAN PHASE I/IB STUDY OF EOS100850 AS A SINGLE AGENT OR IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB OR CHEMOTHERAPY IN PARTICIPANTS WITH ADVANCED CANCERS
- Code EudraCT: 2018-003173-10
- Protocol number: IO-001_08
- Promoter: iTeos Belgium SA
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.