Get to know our clinical trials
DuoBody anti-BCMA x CD3 in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO DETERMINE THE SAFE DOSE (SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF DRUG GIVEN EACH TIME) OF JNJ-64007957, HOW LONG IT STAYS IN THE BODY, HOW LONG IT REMAINS ACTIVE, AND WHETHER IT IS USEFUL IN TREATING PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH WHETHER IT CAN BE USED TO HELP YOU AND IN FUTURE STUDIES OF PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA.
- PHASE 1, FIRST-IN-HUMAN, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE-ESCALATION STUDY OF JNJ-64007957, A HUMANIZED DUOBODY BCMAXCD3 ANTIBODY, IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- Code EudraCT: 2016-002122-36
- Protocol number: 64007957MMY1001
- Promoter: Janssen-Cilag
- Molecule/Drug: JNJ-64007957
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.