Get to know our clinical trials
Phase II clinical trial of cemiplimab, an anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody, and ISA101b vaccine in patients with recurrent/metastatic HPV16-positive oropharyngeal cancer (OPC) who have experienced disease progression.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO 1) EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF THE COMBINATION OF CEMIPLIMAB AND ISA101B FOR THE TREATMENT OF COF, AND 2) DETERMINE WHETHER THE ADDITION OF ISA101B TO CEMIPLIMAB IMPROVES THE CANCER RESPONSE RATE AND SURVIVAL RATE.
- PHASE II STUDY OF CEMIPLIMAB, AN ANTI-PD-1 MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, AND ISA101B VACCINE, IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT/METASTATIC HPV16-POSITIVE OROPHARYNGEAL CANCER (COF) WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED DISEASE PROGRESSION WITH PRIOR ANTI-PD-1 TREATMENT. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2020-003652-32
- Protocol number: ISA101b-OPC-03-19
- Promoter: Isa Therapeutics
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.