Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical, multicenter, open-label, dose-finding trial of CC-92328 in subjects with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO DETERMINE THE SAFETY (ANY SIDE EFFECTS) AND DEFINE THE APPROPRIATE DOSE OF THE INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG, CC-92328, ALSO KNOWN AS DF3001 AND BMS]986392. CC-92328 HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED FOR THE TREATMENT OF MULTIPLE MYELOMA OR ANY OTHER DISEASE AND ITS USE IN THIS STUDY IS INVESTIGATIONAL. IN THIS STUDY, CC-92328 IS BEING ADMINISTERED TO HUMANS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
- PHASE I, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE-FINDING STUDY OF CC-92328 IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED AND/OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005968-64
- Protocol number: CC-92328-MM-001
- Promoter: Celgene Corporation
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.