Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with BMS-986340 in monotherapy and in combination with nivolumab in patients with advanced solid tumors
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO ASSESS THE SAFETY OF THE EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, BMS-986340, ADMINISTERED IN MONOTHERAPY (PART 1A AND PART 2A) AND IN COMBINATION WITH NIVOLUMAB (PART 1B AND PART 2B). THIS STUDY WILL INVESTIGATE HOW PATIENTS WITH SELECTED ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS TOLERATE THESE DRUGS, TO IDENTIFY THE HIGHEST TOLERABLE DOSE OR MOST APPROPRIATE DOSE, EXPLORE ANY CHANGES IN THEIR TUMOR AND OVERALL HEALTH STATUS AFTER RECEIVING MULTIPLE DOSES OF BMS-986340 EITHER ALONE (IN MONOTHERAPY) OR WITH NIVOLUMAB.
- ESTUDIO FASE 1/2 DE BMS-986340 EN MONOTERAPIA Y EN COMBINACIÓN CON NIVOLUMAB EN PACIENTES CON TUMORES SÓLIDOS AVANZADOS. INMUNOTERAPIA.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001188-26
- Protocol number: CA052-002
- Promoter: Bristol Myers Squibb
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.