Get to know our clinical trials
Efficacy and safety of slow-release bimatoprost in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF TWO DIFFERENT DOSES OF SLOW-RELEASE BIMATOPROST COMPARED TO TIMOLOL EYE DROPS IN REDUCING OCULAR PRESSURE IN PATIENTS WITH GLAUCOMA OR OCULAR HYPERTENSION.
- EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF SLOW-RELEASE BIMATOPROST IN PATIENTS WITH OPEN-ANGLE GLAUCOMA OR OCULAR HYPERTENSION.
- Code EudraCT: 2014-003037-26
- Protocol number: 192024-091
- Promoter: Allergan, Inc
- Molecule/Drug: Bimatoprost
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.