Get to know our clinical trials
Trial to assess the safety, tolerability and efficacy of Bilastine ophthalmic solution 0.6% in children.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO ANALYZE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND EFFICACY OF BILASTINE 0.6% OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION DURING PROLONGED USE IN CHILDREN.
- PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL TRIAL TO ASSESS THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND EFFICACY OF BILASTINE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION 0.6% IN CHILDREN.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-002098-86
- Protocol number: BOFT-0520/PED
- Promoter: Faes Farma, S.A.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.