Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to determine the efficacy and safety of BIIB122 in participants with Parkinson's disease.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS CLINICAL TRIAL IS TO SEE IF THE CLINICAL TRIAL DRUG WORKS IN PEOPLE WHO HAVE EARLY-STAGE PD, HOW SAFE IT IS IN TERMS OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS KNOWN AS &IQUEST;SIDE EFFECTS,&IQUEST; AND HOW THE BODY HANDLES TAKING IT (TOLERABILITY).
- PHASE IIB, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, MULTICENTER STUDY TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF BIIB122 IN PARTICIPANTS WITH PARKINSON'S DISEASE.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-004849-20
- Protocol number: 283PD201
- Promoter: Biogen Idec Iberica, S.L.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.