Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of AZD7789 in participants with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
WE ARE CONDUCTING THIS TRIAL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE USE OF AZD7789 TO TREAT ADVANCED OR METASTATIC CANCER AND ALSO TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE DISEASE BEING STUDIED AND THE ASSOCIATED HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- PHASE I/IIA, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE ESCALATION AND EXPANSION TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND EFFICACY OF AZD7789, A BISPECIFIC ANTI-PD-1 AND ANTI-TIM-3 ANTIBODY, IN PARTICIPANTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC SOLID TUMORS.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-000036-57
- Protocol number: D9570C00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Molecule/Drug: AZD7789
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.