Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of AVP-786 (deudextromethorphan d6-DM bromhydrate/quinidine sulfate Q) in the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of Alzheimer's type.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS CLINICAL TRIAL IS TO LEARN ABOUT THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF AVP-786 IN ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE PATIENTS WITH AGITATION.
- PHASE III MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP DESIGN, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF AVP-786 (DEUDEXTROMETHORPHAN D6-DM BROMHYDRATE/QUINIDINE SULFATE Q) IN THE TREATMENT OF AGITATION IN PATIENTS WITH DEMENTIA OF ALZHEIMER'S TYPE.
- Code EudraCT: 2017-001339-38
- Protocol number: 17-AVP-786-305
- Promoter: Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.