Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of the anti-TIGIT/anti-PD-1 bispecific antibody AZD2936 in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AZD2936, A NEW ANTIBODY THAT BLOCKS TWO PROTEINS (PD-1 AND TIGIT) AT THE SAME TIME. AZD2936 CAN BE USED IF UNRESECTABLE OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED. THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO GATHER INFORMATION ON THE CORRECT DOSE OF AZD2936 AND TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER THIS NEW DRUG CAN BE USEFUL FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE DIAGNOSED DISEASE. BOTH PD-1 AND TIGIT ARE CALLED "IMMUNE CHECKPOINTS". THEY EMIT SIGNALS THAT PREVENT THE BODY'S IMMUNE SYSTEM FROM ATTACKING TUMOR CELLS. THE BISPECIFIC FORMAT OF AZD2936 ALLOWS US TO BLOCK BOTH SIGNALS USING ONLY ONE DRUG. IN DOING SO, AZD2936 IS EXPECTED TO ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM'S ABILITY TO ATTACK THE TUMOR.
- PHASE I/II OPEN-LABEL, DOSE ESCALATION AND EXPANSION STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND EFFICACY OF THE ANTI-TIGIT/ANTI-PD-1 BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY AZD2936 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (ARTEMIDE-01).
- Code EudraCT: 2021-000857-23
- Protocol number: D7020C00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.