Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of bispecific lymphocyte redirection antibodies with checkpoint inhibition in patients with multiple myeloma
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF THIS STUDY ARE TO CHARACTERIZE THE OVERALL SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF TALQUETAMAB AND TECLISTAMAB, EACH IN COMBINATION WITH CETRELIMAB, BY ASSESSING THE INCIDENCE AND SEVERITY OF AA, ANALYTICAL VALUES, AND THE FREQUENCY AND TYPE OF TLD. A KEY SECONDARY OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF EACH COMBINATION WITH CETRELIMAB BY ASSESSING OVERALL RESPONSE AS DEFINED BY THE IMWG RESPONSE CRITERIA, AS WELL AS DURATION OF RESPONSE AND TIME TO RESPONSE.
- PHASE 1B TRIAL OF BISPECIFIC T-LYMPHOCYTE REDIRECTION ANTIBODIES IN COMBINATION WITH CHECKPOINT INHIBITION FOR THE TREATMENT OF SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-005073-22
- Protocol number: 64407564MMY1005
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.