Get to know our clinical trials
Trastuzumab Deruxtecan trial for the treatment of selected HER2-expressing tumors
WE ARE CONDUCTING THIS TRIAL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TRASTUZUMAB DERUXTECAN MIGHT BENEFIT CANCER PATIENTS. THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF THE TRIAL DRUG FOR THE TREATMENT OF A TYPE OF LOCALLY ADVANCED SOLID CANCER BASED ON THE LEVEL OF HER2 PROTEIN EXPRESSION AND, IN ADDITION, TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DISEASE BEING STUDIED AND THE ASSOCIATED HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- PHASE II, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TRASTUZUMAB DERUXTECAN (T-DXD, DS-8201A) FOR THE TREATMENT OF SELECTED HER2-EXPRESSING TUMORS (DESTINYPANTUMOR02)
- Code EudraCT: 2020-001574-29
- Protocol number: D967VC00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.