Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of CC-486 in subjects with moderate or severe hepatic impairment compared to normal liver function in adults with myeloid malignancies
- PHASE 1, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF CC-486 (ORAL-AZA, ONUREG®) IN SUBJECTS WITH MODERATE OR SEVERE HEPATIC IMPAIRMENT COMPARED TO NORMAL HEPATIC FUNCTION IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH MYELOID MALIGNANCY
- Code EudraCT: 2023-503427-26-00
- Protocol number: CA055-001
- Promoter: Celgene Corporation
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.