Get to know our clinical trials
Multicenter study of DZD9008 as first-line treatment in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS PHASE III STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE ANTITUMOR EFFICACY OF DZD9008 VERSUS PLATINUM-BASED DOUBLET CHEMOTHERAPY (PEMETREXED CARBOPLATIN)
- PHASE III, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, MULTICENTER STUDY OF DZD9008 VERSUS PLATINUM-BASED DOUBLET CHEMOTHERAPY AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL-CELL LUNG CANCER WITH EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR EXON 20 INSERTION MUTATION
- Code EudraCT: 2022-502959-54-00
- Protocol number: DZ2022E0005
- Promoter: Sociedad Española de Oncología Médica (SEOM)
- Molecule/Drug: DZD9008
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.