Get to know our clinical trials
Trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of [18F]florbetaben positron emission tomography (PET) for diagnosing AL cardiac amyloidosis.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO EVALUATE THE VALUE OF A NUCLEAR MEDICINE PROCEDURE ([18F]FLORBETABEN PET) FOR DIAGNOSING PRIMARY CARDIAC AMYLOIDOSIS - TYPE AL. CARDIAC AL AMYLOIDOSIS IS CHARACTERIZED BY THE DEPOSITION OF THE IMMUNOGLOBULIN LIGHT CHAIN PROTEIN (AL) AMYLOID IN CARDIAC TISSUE. WE HOPE THAT PET WITH [18F]FLORBETABEN WILL HELP PHYSICIANS TO DETECT CARDIAC AMYLOIDOSIS EARLIER AND EASIER
- OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, NONRANDOMIZED PHASE 3 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY (PET) WITH [18F]FLORBETABEN FOR DIAGNOSING AL CARDIAC AMYLOIDOSIS.
- Code EudraCT: 2022-500186-27-00
- Protocol number: FBB-02-01-21a
- Promoter: Life Molecular Imaging
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.