Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of radionuclide antibody, (177Lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Betalutin®) for the treatment of recurrent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST A NEW TYPE OF RADIOIMMUNOTHERAPY CALLED BETALUTIN®, IN WHICH THE RADIOISOTOPE LUTETIUM 177 BINDS TO AN ANTIBODY KNOWN AS LILOTOMAB. THIS PROCESS IS KNOWN AS "RADIOLABELING"). BETALUTIN® BINDS TO CANCER CELLS AND NORMAL WHITE BLOOD CELLS (LEUKOCYTES). THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF BETALUTIN®, AND ALSO TO OBSERVE HOW IT MOVES THROUGH THE BODY (KNOWN AS PHARMACOKINETICS, BIODISTRIBUTION AND DOSIMETRY).
- PHASE I/II STUDY OF LUTETIUM, RADIONUCLIDE ANTIBODY CONJUGATE, (177LU) LILOTOMAB SATETRAXETAN (BETALUTIN®) FOR THE TREATMENT OF RECURRENT NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2011-000033-36
- Protocol number: LYMRIT-37-01
- Promoter: Nordic Nanovector ASA
- Molecule/Drug: (177Lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Betalutin®)
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.