Get to know our clinical trials
Evaluation of the efficacy of tolcapone as a cognitive enhancer in schizophrenia.
THIS STUDY AIMS TO OBJECTIFY THE EFFICACY OF TOLCAPONE, AS A FUNCTION OF GENOTYPE FOR THE RS4680 POLYMORPHISM OF THE COMT ENZYME GENE, IN IMPROVING COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT AND NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS IN PATIENTS WITH LONG-STANDING SCHIZOPHRENIA, IN CLINICAL COMPENSATION PHASE. THIS IS A SUMMARY OF THE CLINICAL TRIAL. ONCE YOU CONTACT US, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED.
- EVALUATION OF THE EFFICACY OF TOLCAPONE AS A COGNITIVE ENHANCER IN SCHIZOPHRENIA AS A FUNCTION OF GENOTYPE FOR THE RS4680 POLYMORPHISM.
- Code EudraCT: 2010-024119-15
- Protocol number: rs4680-tolcapona
- Promoter: Clinica Universidad de Navarra
- Molecule/Drug: TOLCAPONA
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Who can participate?
Age between 18-65 years old. Patients diagnosed with schizophrenia according to DSM-5. Only chronic patients will be recruited and who are in the clinical compensation phase at the time of recruitment.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.