Graduated in Medicine from the University of Cantabria (2009), with an Extraordinary End-of-Career Award, and Doctor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid (2016).
Specialist in Neurology by the Hospital Universitario Clínico San Carlos of Madrid (2014).
She did an external rotation at the Memory and Aging Center (University of San Francisco, California), an international reference center in frontotemporal and other degenerative dementias.
Member of the study group of dementias of the Spanish Society of Neurology.
She has collaborated as an associate researcher in a dozen clinical trials related to Alzheimer's disease and in a competitive research project on subjective memory complaints.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Study of the diagnosis and treatment of degenerative dementias.
- Research into neuroimaging biomarkers in degenerative dementias.
- Study of the diagnosis and treatment of hereditary ataxias, hereditary spastic paraparesis and other neurological diseases of genetic cause.
As an educator
- Associate Clinical Professor in the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra.
As a researcher
She has presented more than 80 contributions to congresses. Among his publications are more than a dozen articles in national and international journals of impact and he has written several chapters of related books about different topics of Neurology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Neurology (SEN) since 2010 and currently holds the position of member of the ad-hoc committee of Young Neurologists of the SEN.
- Member of the ad-hoc committee of Leadership and Communication of the SEN.
Latest scientific publications
- Polyphenol intake and cognitive decline in the Seguimiento Universidad de Navarra (SUN) Project Oct 8, 2020 | Magazine: The British Journal of Nutrition
- Headache and Ophthalmoparesis: Case Report of an "Atypical" Incomplete Miller-Fisher Syndrome May 31, 2018 | Magazine: Headache