Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Córdoba, Argentina, 1995
Doctor of Medicine at the University of Navarra, 2001
Specialist in Orthopedic and Traumatological Surgery, granted by the Council of Physicians of the Province of Córdoba.
Assistant of the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Service, Hospital de Torrejón, from 2011 to 2014
Polyclinic Vertebris, dependent on Atletico de Madrid (Vicente Calderon Stadium) from 2007 to 2012.
Medical Director of IMDOR (Institute of Sports Medicine and Orthopedics). Hospital Nisa Pardo in Aravaca from July 2013.
Since 2018, co-director of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Shoulder Pathology: Wide Back Transfer for massive and irreparable injuries of the rotator cuff. Total shoulder prosthesis.
- Knee: Meniscal transplant. Osteotomies around the knee.
As a researcher
More than 7 scientific publications in national and international journals
Author of 1 book chapter of his specialty.
- Valente Valenti Award. Best Communication. Long-term results in feet affected by Charcot-Tooth disease treated with triple arthrodesis. 20th National Congress of the Spanish Association of Foot Medicine and Surgery. Sitges. June 11th 1998.
- Indications and results of posterior ankle arthroscopy. VII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Occupational Traumatology (SETLA) 2007. November 22nd-24th, 2007.
- XXXV Symposium of Traumatology and Orthopedics. Injuries in Sports. Madrid, June 2008.
- Prize Best Oral Communication Injury Repair of SLAP type II with only previous portal. X SECHC Congress. March 2009.
- Best Oral Communication. Effect of Biceps Tenotomy on Patients Treated for Complete Rotator Cuff Injury. Clinical and Radiological Analysis. May XXVIII Congress of the Spanish Arthroscopy Association. Granada, May 2010.
- AEA: Spanish Arthroscopy Association.
- SECHC : Spanish Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery.
- SECEC: European Society for School and Coude Surgery.
- ESSSE: European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow.