Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to compare ociperlimab plus tislelizumab combined with qRTs)followed by ociperlimab plus tislelizumab or tislelizumab plus qRTs followed by tislelizumab versus qRTs followed by durvalumab in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, EFFICACY, BENEFIT AND RISKS OF INVESTIGATIONAL ANTICANCER DRUGS CALLED TISLELIZUMAB (ALSO CALLED BGB-A317) PLUS OCIPERLIMAB (ALSO CALLED BGB-A1217) IN COMBINATION WITH SIMULTANEOUS CHEMORADIOTHERAPY (CRTS), VERSUS TISLELIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CRTS, VERSUS DURVALUMAB WITH CRTS, TO FIND OUT WHICH TREATMENT IS MORE BENEFICIAL FOR NSCLC.
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO COMPARE OCIPERLIMAB (BGB-A1217) PLUS TISLELIZUMAB (BGB-A317) COMBINED WITH CONCURRENT CHEMORADIOTHERAPY (CRTS) FOLLOWED BY OCIPERLIMAB PLUS TISLELIZUMAB OR TISLELIZUMAB PLUS CRTS FOLLOWED BY TISLELIZUMAB VERSUS CRTS FOLLOWED BY DURVALUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE, LOCALLY ADVANCED, PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED NON-SMALL-CELL LUNG CANCER. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-004656-14
- Protocol number: BGB-A317-A1217-301
- Promoter: BeiGene USA, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.