Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial with OMTX705, a conjugated antibody against fibroblast activation protein, in monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced solid tumors.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY AND PRELIMINARY ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF THE ANTIBODY-DRUG CONJUGATE OMTX705 (ADC OMTX705 BOUND TO A CYTOTOXIC TUBULYSIN) IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC CANCER.
- PHASE 1 DOSE-ESCALATION STUDY OF OMTX705, A CONJUGATED ANTIBODY AGAINST FIBROBLAST ACTIVATION PROTEIN, IN MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION WITH PEMBROLIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS. IMMUNOTHERAPY.
- Code EudraCT: 2021-002666-40
- Protocol number: OMTX705-001
- Promoter: Oncomatryx Biopharm S.L.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.