Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate early intervention with bispecific T-cell redirecting antibodies in the treatment of multiple myeloma
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF EARLY INTERVENTION WITH BISPECIFIC T-CELL REDIRECTING ANTIBODIES (TECLISTAMAB AND TALQUETAMAB) IN THE FIRST-LINE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED HIGH-RISK MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- PHASE 2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER PILOT STUDY TO EVALUATE EARLY INTERVENTION WITH BISPECIFIC T-CELL REDIRECTING ANTIBODIES (TECLISTAMAB AND TALQUETAMAB) IN THE FIRST-LINE TREATMENT OF NEWLY DIAGNOSED HIGH-RISK MULTIPLE MYELOMA. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2022-000598-15
- Protocol number: GEM-TECTAL
- Promoter: Fundación Pethema
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.