Get to know our clinical trials
Phase 2 trial (DRF2) of combinations with BB2121 (Ide-cel) in subjects with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (KarMMA-7).
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG (BB2121) IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER TREATMENTS. INVESTIGATIONAL&IQUEST; MEANS THAT THE TREATMENT OR DRUG, OR COMBINATION OF DRUGS, IS STILL BEING STUDIED AND THE RESEARCH DOCTORS ARE TRYING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT.
- PHASE 1/2, EXPLORATORY TRIAL TO DETERMINE THE RECOMMENDED DOSE FOR PHASE 2 (RDF2), SAFETY AND PRELIMINARY EFFICACY OF COMBINATIONS WITH BB2121 (IDE-CEL) IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA (KARMMA-7).
- Code EudraCT: 2020-003248-10
- Protocol number: BB2121-MM-007
- Promoter: Celgene Corporation
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.