Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of pembrolizumab versus placebo in combination with adjuvant chemotherapy for the treatment of newly diagnosed high-risk endometrial cancer.
THIS TRIAL IS BEING CONDUCTED TO EVALUATE PEMBROLIZUMAB VERSUS PLACEBO IN COMBINATION WITH CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL WITH OR WITHOUT RADIOTHERAPY AND: -EVALUATE SAFETY. -TO CHECK IF IT IS EFFECTIVE. -TO TEST WHETHER PARTICIPANTS RECEIVING PEMBROLIZUMAB LIVE LONGER THAN THOSE RECEIVING PLACEBO.
- PHASE 3, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY OF PEMBROLIZUMAB VS. PLACEBO IN COMBINATION WITH ADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY WITH OR WITHOUT RADIOTHERAPY FOR THE TREATMENT OF NEWLY DIAGNOSED HIGH-RISK ENDOMETRIAL CANCER AFTER SURGERY WITH CURATIVE INTENT (KEYNOTE-B21 / ENGOT-EN11 /GOG-3053) IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2020-003424-17
- Protocol number: MK3475-B21
- Promoter: Merck Sharp & Dohme, S.A.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.