Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of KRT-232 combined with a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) in patients with relapsed or refractory Ph chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
THIS STUDY IS BEING CONDUCTED TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE ADDITION OF KRT-232 TO THEIR CURRENT TREATMENT WITH TBI (DASATINIB OR NILOTINIB) IS WELL TOLERATED AND EFFECTIVE IN TREATING CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA.
- PHASE 1B/2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF KRT-232 COMBINED WITH A TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITOR (TKI) IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY PH CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA (CML).
- Code EudraCT: 2020-004699-16
- Protocol number: KRT-232-117
- Promoter: Kartos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.