Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of buparlisib (AN2025) in combination with paclitaxel versus paclitaxel alone in patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THIS RESEARCH STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY OF ONCE-DAILY BUPARLISIB COMBINED WITH WEEKLY PACLITAXEL COMPARED TO ONCE-WEEKLY PACLITAXEL ALONE IN SUBJECTS WITH REFRACTORY HEAD AND NECK CANCER, (A DISEASE OR CONDITION THAT DOES NOT RESPOND TO PREVIOUS FORMS OF TREATMENT) THAT IS RECURRENT OR METASTATIC (HAS COME BACK OR SPREAD), AND THAT HAS PROGRESSED AFTER PRIOR IMMUNOTHERAPY (TREATMENT THAT USES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO ATTACK THE CANCER, SUCH AS ANTI-PD1 OR ANTI-PDL1 TREATMENTS) WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY.
- BURAN STUDY OF BUPARLISIB (AN2025) IN COMBINATION WITH PACLITAXEL VERSUS PACLITAXEL ALONE IN PATIENTS WITH RECURRENT OR METASTATIC HEAD AND NECK SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA.
- Code EudraCT: 2019-000790-23
- Protocol number: AN2025H0301
- Promoter: Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.