Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of JNJ-75348780, an anti-CD3xCD22 bispecific antibody, in subjects with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
THE GOAL OF THIS RESEARCH STUDY IS TO FIND A SAFE DOSE OF JNJ-75348780 THAT CAN BE USED TO TREAT PATIENTS WITH B-LYMPHOCYTE NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA (NHL) AND CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA (CLL). ANOTHER GOAL IS TO FIND OUT HOW LONG JNJ-75348780 STAYS AND ACTS IN THE BODY AND HOW THE BODY REACTS TO THE DRUG.
- PHASE 1, FIRST-IN-HUMAN, DOSE-ESCALATION TRIAL OF JNJ-75348780, A BISPECIFIC ANTI-CD3XCD22 ANTIBODY, IN SUBJECTS WITH NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA (NHL) AND CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA (CLL).
- Code EudraCT: 2020-001183-29
- Protocol number: 75348780LYM1001
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.