Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of amivantamab and lazertinib with platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after osimertinib failure.
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO TEST WHETHER THE COMBINATION OF AMIVANTAMAB AND LAZERTINIB ADDED TO THE REFERENCE CHEMOTHERAPY (CARBOPLATIN AND PEMETREXED) IS SAFE AND USEFUL FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH NSCLC, SPECIFICALLY, IN PATIENTS WITH A GENETIC ABNORMALITY CALLED EXON 19 DELETION OR EGFR EXON 21 L858R SUBSTITUTION, WHO HAVE RECEIVED PREVIOUS CANCER TREATMENT.
- RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE III STUDY OF THE COMBINED TREATMENT OF AMIVANTAMAB AND LAZERTINIB WITH PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY COMPARED TO PLATINUM-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC EGFR-MUTATED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) AFTER FAILURE OF OSIMERTINIB. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001825-33
- Protocol number: 61186372NSC3002
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.