Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of ALXN1840 compared to treatment as usual in participants with Wilson's disease.
THIS STUDY IS BEING CONDUCTED TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS (PK) AND PHARMACODYNAMICS (PD) OF ALXN1840 COMPARED TO TREATMENT AS USUAL (TAU) IN PEDIATRIC PARTICIPANTS WITH WILSON'S DISEASE (WD) AGED 3 TO <18 YEARS AT INCLUSION. PARTICIPANTS MAY NOT HAVE RECEIVED ANY PRIOR TREATMENT OR HAVE BEEN UNDERGOING ANY APPROVED USUAL TREATMENT FOR WD (PENICILLAMINE, TRIENTINE, ZINC).
- MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, CONTROLLED, OPEN-LABEL, EVALUATOR-BLINDED, MULTICENTER STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF ALXN1840 COMPARED TO TREATMENT AS USUAL IN PEDIATRIC PARTICIPANTS WITH WILSON'S DISEASE
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001015-82
- Protocol number: ALXN1840-WD-302
- Promoter: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.