Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of CC-93269, a BCMA X CD3 T-cell antibody, in subjects with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO ANALYZE THE SAFETY (GOOD OR BAD EFFECTS) AND DEFINE THE APPROPRIATE DOSE OF AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG, CC-93269. CC-93269 HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED FOR THE TREATMENT OF MULTIPLE MYELOMA OR ANY OTHER DISEASE AND IS USED IN THIS STUDY AS AN INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG.
- PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE-FINDING TRIAL OF CC-93269, A BCMA X CD3 T-CELL ANTIBODY, IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED AND REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA.
- Code EudraCT: 2017 -003448 - 19
- Protocol number: CC-93269-MM-001
- Promoter: Celgene International
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.