Terms and conditions
- To request this service, the patient must be over 16 years of age. In the case of minors, it must be requested by the parents attaching a document certifying their status as legal guardian.
- The deadline for the Second Medical Opinion is three days. The process will begin once the patient submits the complete documentation and has made the payment.
- The price of the Second Opinion consultation at the Navarra Clinic is 580 euros.*. This amount can be paid by credit card or Paypal, both options through the Redsys payment gateway.
*Promotion price Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Breast Pathology, Neurosurgery and Thoracic Surgery*: 465 €.
Promotion price for other departments*: 415 €.
- The Clínica is responsible for transactions made through the payment gateway. Credit card details are entered on a secure page, and transactions are made using an SSL certificate. The credit/debit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, UPI, Diners Club, CUP or Privada.
- The amount includes the costs of the medical assessment, the call and/or video consultation with the doctor for clarification and the face-to-face consultation, if desired. For the face-to-face consultation you will have a period of 3 months from the date of the request for the second opinion.
- If patients decide to receive care at the Hospital, this amount will be deducted from the first bill issued in their name.
- The second opinion is conditional on the accuracy of the information provided to the Clinica Universidad de Navarra. Furthermore, this document is for information purposes only, is not intended to be a medical diagnosis or advice and does not result in the patient abandoning or changing their previous treatment without first consulting their doctor.
- The clinical documentation you send (medical reports, analyses, imaging tests, etc.) must be in Spanish or English to facilitate its review by the specialist.
- The Clínica Universidad de Navarra reserves the right to accept or reject any request for a Second Opinion, which will be communicated in a timely manner within fifteen working days, and the amount paid will be reimbursed.
- If the documentation received is not sufficient to carry out the consultation, a representative of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra will contact the patient or legal representative to request the rest of the necessary tests.
- If it is not possible to provide this information, the amount paid will be reimbursed.
Idonia Platform - online documentation upload
We inform you that the information made available to you through this platform will only remain available on the platform for a period of 3 months, after which time it will be deleted from the platform. Clínica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) will process your personal data for the correct management and processing of your request. You can access the complete information in your patient clause and exercise your rights of access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation of processing and portability at email@example.com.