Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of XMT-1536 in patients with solid tumors likely to express NaPi2b
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY ARE AS FOLLOWS: -FURTHER STUDY THE CHOSEN DOSE OF XMT-1536 FOR EXPANSION BASED ON THE DATA FROM THE FIRST PART OF THE STUDY TO ENSURE THAT IT CAN BE TOLERATED AND APPEARS REASONABLY SAFE (DOSE EXPANSION). -COLLECT MORE DATA ON HOW PATIENTS REACT TO RECEIVING XMT-1536. -SEE HOW LONG XMT-1536 STAYS IN YOUR BLOOD AND WHETHER XMT-1536 CAUSES ANY CHANGES IN YOUR BODY AND AT WHAT DOSE THESE CHANGES OCCUR. FOR EXAMPLE, DOES YOUR BODY DEVELOP PROTEINS THAT ACT AGAINST XMT-1536 OR DOES YOUR TUMOR CHANGE IN SIZE AFTER RECEIVING XMT-1536? -EXPLORE WHETHER THE AMOUNT OF NAPI2B IN TUMOR CELLS CAN PREDICT HOW WELL XMT-1536 WORKS.
- FIRST-IN-HUMAN PHASE IB STUDY OF ESCALATING AND DOSE-ESCALATION OF XMT-1536 IN PATIENTS WITH SOLID TUMORS LIKELY TO EXPRESS THE NAPI2B
- Code EudraCT: 2020-000630-17
- Protocol number: MER-XMT-1536-1
- Promoter: Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.