Get to know our clinical trials
Phase 2, randomized, double-blind study of ociperlimab (BGB-A1217) and tislelizumab with chemotherapy in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) without sensitizing EGFR or ALK mutations who have not received prior treatment for metastatic disease. Immunotherapy
THIS STUDY WILL TEST WHETHER THE COMBINED TREATMENT OF TWO EXPERIMENTAL ANTICANCER DRUGS &IQUEST;OCIPERLIMAB (BGB-A1217) AND TISLELIZUMAB (BGB-A317)&IQUEST; IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE COMPARED TO PLACEBO AND TISLELIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY.
- PHASE 2, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY OF OCIPERLIMAB (BGB-A1217) AND TISLELIZUMAB WITH CHEMOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) WITHOUT SENSITIZING EGFR OR ALK MUTATIONS WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRIOR TREATMENT FOR METASTATIC DISEASE. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2021-001075-17
- Protocol number: AdvanTIG-205
- Promoter: BeiGene USA, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.