Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate Tavapadon as an adjuvant treatment for Parkinson's disease in Levodopa-treated adults with motor fluctuations.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT OF THIS DRUG ON THE SYMPTOMS OF YOUR PARKINSON'S DISEASE AND TO WHAT EXTENT IT IS SAFE.
- PHASE III, DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP, FLEXIBLE-DOSE, 27-WEEK TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF TAVAPADON AS ADJUVANT TREATMENT FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE IN LEVODOPA-TREATED ADULTS WITH MOTOR FLUCTUATIONS (TEMPO-3 TRIAL).
- Code EudraCT: 2019-002951-40
- Protocol number: CVL-751-PD-003
- Promoter: Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC (Cerevel)
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.