Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of durvalumab in patients with stage II-III non-small cell lung cancer with minimal residual disease after surgery and treatment with curative intent.
THE AIM OF THIS TRIAL IS TO IDENTIFY THOSE PATIENTS WHO HAVE SMALL AMOUNTS OF TUMOR DNA IN THE BLOOD AFTER TREATMENT (SURGERY &PLUSMN; ADDITIONAL TREATMENT [SUCH AS CHEMOTHERAPY] BEFORE OR AFTER SURGERY), BUT NO EVIDENCE OF CANCER ON IMAGING STUDIES.
- PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF DURVALUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH STAGE II-III NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER WITH MINIMAL RESIDUAL DISEASE AFTER SURGERY AND TREATMENT WITH CURATIVE INTENT. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2020-000612-30
- Protocol number: D910MC00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.