Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of cemiplimab in monotherapy and in combination with RP1 in patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the skin [CERPASS].
THE AIM OF THE STUDY IS TO COMPARE THE EFFECTS OF CEMIPLIMAB IN MONOTHERAPY VERSUS A COMBINATION OF CEMIPLIMAB AND RP1 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED ESCC. THESE EFFECTS COULD BE GOOD (E.G., TUMOR SHRINKAGE) OR BAD (CALLED SIDE EFFECTS). THE RESEARCHERS WILL STUDY THE EFFECTS AND HOW LONG THEY LAST.
- RANDOMIZED, CONTROLLED, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE II STUDY OF CEMIPLIMAB IN MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION WITH RP1 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE SKIN [CERPASS]. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2018-003964-30
- Protocol number: RPL-002-18
- Promoter: Replimune, Inc.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.