Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and preliminary antitumor activity of AZD8205 in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF SUBSTUDY 1 IS TO DETERMINE THE BEST TOLERABLE AND SAFE DOSE OF AZD8205 WHEN GIVEN ALONE, AS WELL AS ANY EFFECT THE INVESTIGATIONAL DRUG HAS ON YOUR CANCER. THE TRIAL WILL ALSO EVALUATE THE AMOUNT OF AZD8205 PRESENT IN YOUR BLOOD AT VARIOUS TIMES. IN ADDITION, THE DRUG'S ACTION WILL BE ASSESSED BY MEASURING SPECIFIC MOLECULES IN THE BLOOD.
- MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL PHASE I/IIA TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND PRELIMINARY ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF AZD8205 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC SOLID TUMORS
- Code EudraCT: 2022-502759-70-00
- Protocol number: D6900C00001
- Promoter: Astra Zeneca AB
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.